Monday 29 October 2012

Weekly Wish List #7

Shoes- Daisy Street  / Bag- Chanel (I wish) / Top- Miss Selfridge / Socks & Tights- Miss Selfridge / Skirt- Miss Selfridge / Trousers- lavish Alice / Skirt- GlamorousUK
It's my birthday soon! (Don't know if I mentioned haha) I can't wait to spend my birthday money on all the items that have accumulated on my many Wish Lists.
I love these nude versions of the Leela boots, they're so cute and pretty, but I know I would get them dirty really quickly.
Of course, the Chanel bag is a total wish purchase, that I definitely won't be getting any time soon (unless I win the lottery or someone rich and generous feels like being nice to me) but a girl can dream.
Absolutely fell in love with the sequined trousers on Lavish Alice. I think they'd look great with a shirt and cropped tuxedo jacket to Christmas parties. Although I do love dresses for any occasson, I think a tuxedo/ trouser combo is soo cool and would make you stand out among the jewel colour cocktail dresses over the Xmas period. Also I love Carrie Bradshaw's tuxedo in Sex and The City Movie 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment