Monday 1 October 2012

London Fashion Week Thursday

Hello all! As I previously mentioned, I won tickets to a couple of events during London Fashion Week and Vodafone Fashion Weekend. This was the launch of London Fashion Weekend, and as I won two tickets I brought along my friend and fellow blogger Rose. I had work so we didn't head to the event, that opened at 12.30, until around 6. But that still gave us a good 2 hours to look at the pop up stored and rub shoulders with the fashion keen Vodafone customers. We also managed to have a chat with Sandra from 5inch and up promoting her new range for Nelly.com. I must admit I wasn't too fond of all the collection but I did like the kimono jacket, but unfortunately on an interns budget, I won't be getting it! I love events like this as it's a perfect environment to network and get inspritation.
 We then made our way to the catwalk area for the show and performance for Tulisa. Her set was actually quite good! She played a lot of old N Dubz (which shamefully me and Rose knew most of the words too) along with some remixes and her new single. The clothes shown were pretty good and our seats were good too :)

Of course, the goody bag was a little (mulberry) bag of heaven! It had a Jean Paul Gaultier Diet Coke bottle, Elizabeth Arden moisturizer, Label m Sea Salt Spray, and a cute compact mirror, as well as some essentials like tissues, tooth paste and compeed blister patches.

Overall, it was a really good evening and I can't wait until February for AW 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment