Wednesday 3 October 2012

Richard Nicoll Showcase



Last instalment of London Fashion Week SS13! Again, I won these tickets from Vodafone, and it involved seat for the showcase, a Richard Nicoll tote bag, Vitamin water and a Champagne reception afterwards. I took my boyfriend, Jason, with me as there was a mens wear section and we had a really good time

The showcase was around 30 minutes long, and we viewed 3 different collections. The lighting was quite bright so the individual photographs I took on the run way didn't come out very well, so I have included broader pictures (plus a cutesy one of me and my beau and a very touristy one of me with the London Eye and Houses of Parliament!)

I wasn't greatly impressed with the collection, but that is only because it wasn't my particular style (i.e skulls, black, studs, fur etc...) but I could appreciate his skills and the collection ran smoothly together.

My first Fashion Week was very interesting. I mingled with lots of influential and 'cool' people, saw some pieces that have given me great inspiration and really just experienced a side of the fashion world I hadn't before. I'm super excited for Feb 13 LFW and hope to get lucky again with some tickets!


 














No comments:

Post a Comment