Tuesday 23 October 2012

Weekly Wish List #6

Dress- Dahlia / Clutch- Lavish Alice / Skater Skirt- Dahlia / Jumpers - Lavish Alice / Skirt - MissGuided / Dress- MissGuided / Studded Slippers- GlamorousUk / Ring- Rock n Rose

I went shopping this weekend with my Dad for my birthday (very soon!) and it occured to me that I haven't been in an actual shop in ages! These day's I browse a lot more on etailers, so this week I have only used online shops for my wishlist (although Dahlia does have a shop too). 
Etailers are definitely becoming more prominent in the fashion world. They tend to be cheaper and have much more variety I find than High Street shops.

I recently descovered Dalhia, and I love the vintage inspired look of the wesite and clothes. I am yet to visit the boutique, but that is on my To Do List. 

I really like the Midi Bodycon dress from Miss Guided, although I think I could only pull it off if I wear it with heels as I'm an awkward height. Not petite and not lovely and tall. 

I can't wait until I show all my presents next week (mostly clothes from previous Wish Lists) and I plan to try some 'What I'm Wearing' style posts soon as I'm getting paid and have money to buy stuff with at last!


No comments:

Post a Comment