Monday 12 November 2012

Smiles from Strangers

I have been the worst blogger in the world! I have been super busy at work and with various celebrations that I haven't even had a chance to paint my nails over the past few weeks (which for me is a major thing! I haven't had bare nails in about 4 years!)

I have loads to write about! It was my birthday recently (woo!), I've been shopping quite a few times and sorting out re-applying for University. Expect to see me posting multiple things over the next few days in order to catch up.

Even though I've been a bit rubbish up till now, I really am serious about my little space on the internet. I've been getting loads of inspiration recently for both hobbies and career and things like that so I'm in such a positive mood.

Today me and my boyfriend started planning our holiday for next year and I really feel that the world is my oyster as cliche as that sounds. I've started learning French and reading loads more again and getting back into art. When I started my internship I think I was really overwhelmed with everything and the responsibility of being a 'grown up' so now I've learnt to handle things and manage my time I am so positive and excited for, well, everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment