Monday 1 July 2013

Manicure Monday: Bling it on Rebel!

Hello all.
Another Monday, another manicure! I was kindly sent the 'Bling it on Rebel' kit by Nails Inc recently and couldn't wait to try it! As it was so cool, I wanted to save it for a special occasion, so with the #LDNBloggersParty on Saturday (you can see my write up of this here) I thought that I would do some cool nail art with this kit.
So in the kit you get a full sized 'Shoreditch Lane' polish, which is a deep burgundy, with a definite purple base, polish that dry to the leather effect. You also receive 4 skull and cross-bone embellishments, 10 square based stud embellishments and several small swarovski crystals. You also are provided with 2 orange sticks and glue for the embellishments. This means you can get super creative with this little kit as everything is provided and the skulls and studs are perfectly my style!
So here is what I created with the kit, please bare in mind that it was my first attempt!

 
Please excuse my long, uber boney claw-like fingers!
So on my thumbs I stuck 2 of the skull and crossbones on, which was so fun as every time I texted, I could see them! Then on my middle fingers I placed a stud, and on my pinkie's a black crystal. I know I will become more creative with the pattern I go for in future, but for a first attempt, I was very happy!

I plan to use 3-4 studs on my middle finger next time in a vertical row, I think it would look so good! 
I was also sent the black leather and skull set, so keep a look out for that in the next few Manicure Monday's! 


No comments:

Post a Comment