Thursday 14 February 2013

Would you believe me when I tell you, you're the queen of my heart

Happy Valentine's Day! I love that window displays are red with hearts everywhere and I love red roses. I'm a helpless romantic, but in my own way! I would hate to have flowers delivered to my office, or other embarrassing public displays of affection. I also would hate those who are single to feel rubbish becuase of what day it is. It's a celebration of love, of any kind I believe. Love towards friends and family not only a partner. I believe romance is personal and everyone's idea of romance is different and each couple will celebrate (or not celebrate) the day in their own special way. I can't wait to spend my evening with my boyfriend at the Hard Rock Cafe!

As I'm feeling in a loved-up mood I thought I'd share something I'm kind of obsessed with at the moment....Heart Manicures! I love hearts on nails, probably because they use my favourite colours and look so cute! See a selection of my favourites (all pictures from tumblr)
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day, whatever way you spend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment