Wednesday 13 February 2013

Elle Style Awards 2013: Best Dressed

 Chloe Moretz | Daisy Lowe | Elizabeth Olsen | Kristen McMenamy
Kate Hudson | Katy B | Samantha Barks | Sophie Ellis Bextor

Another night, another award ceremony! As awlays, the Elle Style Award's did not disappoint with amazing. Again, black seemed to be the colour of choice for many. I love Katy B's sexy thigh high spilt, and Kristen McMenamy looks rock chick cool. Kate Hudson stood out in red and Dasiy Lowe looked edgy but pretty in a dark winter floral prom style dress. The belle of the ball for me though was Sophie Ellis Bextor in another vintage style floral dress and lip shaped clutch. I've always loved Sophie's vintage, quirky style.

So far this year, the dresses of the awards season have been beautiful and makes me wish I had more occaison's to dressed up for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment