Monday 18 June 2012

Summer, summer, summer time!!

It is officially 21 days until I'll be gracing Kavos, Corfu with my presence, along with most of the female population of my college! I am really excited! To celebrate I went on a Summer Shopping Spree. Well hardly a spree as funds are tight at the moment to save for spending money, but either way, I started my summer wardrobe. The clothes are from New Look, and the sandals are Office. I also bought a Guns N Roses crop top and stripey crop top from H&M. At the beginning I was planning to buy brights and summery type clothes, but that is so not me, I decided to be true to myself and go for skulls and studs. Probably won't fit in but who cares!
I still have some bits I want to get before I go as you can see below:

I'm bringing 4 bikinis in total. They are all red, black or white so I will easily be able to mix and match! The floaty skirt will look fab at night and the heart top is made of tiny skulls \m/

I'm really excited for my holiday! Kind of secretly hoping my Mum goes on the BBC3 programme 'Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents'!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment