Wednesday 26 September 2012

Westfields Fashion Weekend Show





Broccade / Gothic / Metalics / Prints / Burnt Orange
Hello! I have been exceptionally bad with keeping up with my blog lately, sorry! Work is keeping me busy, but expect to see me clogging up your feeds over the next few days while I catch up with my fashion jaunts and purchases!

I will kick of with the Westfields Fashion Weekend Catwalk I went to in the beginning of September. It was a bit impromtu so I only had my Blackberry to take photo's with so please excuse the bad quality. I was in Westfields with my lovely Mum and happened to be arround at the time of the catwalk so got pretty good seats and watched the 15 minute catwalk show. It was a round up of AW 12 trends available in stores in Westfields White City with pop up hair and beauty stations set up around the catwalk site.

I love when they use the space in Westfields for Fashion Events as its so airy and light. The only thing that annoyed me about this show was the amount of children talking, eating and generally being loud! This may sound really rude, but honestly I don't think children and fashion events mix well. It almost ruined the entire show for me. Almost. That was until I saw the beautiful 'Gothic' collection and the dark lip and pony tail combination. I will definitely be trying that soon!

As you have probably gathered from my posts, I'm not a great fan of bright colours! So the 'Prints' and 'Burnt Orange' collections didn't appeal to me at all. But I still appreciated the show. Autumn Winter 12 is shaping out to really excite and inspire me and I cannot wait to build my wardrobe this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment