Friday 14 September 2012

Weekly Wish List #4

Maxi skirts- both Ebay / studs- Ebay / Disco Pants- Missguided / bracelet- New Look / Skirt- Missguided / Boots- Topshop / Faux Fur Coat- New Look / Tights - Missguided / Ring- New Look / shirt- Missguided / flatforms - New Look

So this weeks Wish List is quite reserved in the fact that although there are 13 items on it, they are from only 4 shops! I threw this list together quite quickly as I have been working on a post for a while, about Westfields Fashion Weekend Catwalks Show,  and wanted to get one done this week. So put together a trusty Weekly Wish List. 

I have dicided to finally make a pay pal account so I can buy things from Ebay and I adore the two maxi skirts on here, only £8 inc. postage! As you probably know, I love anything studded. But as my funds are fairly low, I have decided to venture into DYI territory, and plan to purchase these studs to toughen up some of my clothes or cheaper plain clothes from Primark and such as I have found items that have studs on now are bumped up about £15!

These disco pants from Missguided seem amazing! Why pay 70 odd pounds in AA when you can buy identical ones for £25.99. These are high priority on my wishlist!

The only problem about working so near to Oxford Street (appart from rush hour trains, meaning you are thrust into a fat mans smelly armpit on a daily basis) is the tempation to visit TopShop in y our lunch hour. On one such trip I tried on these fabulous boots. I found I needed the size up, probably because they are quite pointed at the top.

I really need to buy more tops and jumpers, but I find buying them so difficult. I have millions of vest tops and sheer shirts but thats about it! I need to branch out more (irony as I have included a sheer shirt here, whoops)

I am really excited to buy my AW wardrobe. I much prefer the coming seasons in comparison to SS.
All my favourite times of year happen in September-February. My Anniversary with my boyfriend, both our birthdays, halloween, bonfire night, of course the Christmas period, New Years Eve and not forgetting January Sales! I like February for Fashion Week and the delayed snow we sometimes have.


No comments:

Post a Comment