Wednesday 5 September 2012

Tom Ford Eyewear


I really need a new pair of glasses! I started wearing contact lenses last year and whilst I love them, they are a bit of a hassle at times. So generally, I only wear my lenses about 2-3 times a week. Therefire glasses are still a major part of my life, and wardrobe. I really like Tom Ford Eyewear as the frames are so bold and eye-catching. The cat eye style really suits my face shape (apparently) and I like how the are reminiscent of the 50s and 60s era.

Although at first I thought they were quite expensive fro glasses, I then realised I do wear them pretty much everyday! If there was anything worth spending a lot of money on, it would make sense to spend it on something I need (not just want).

I used to really hate wearing glasses, thought I looked so geeky and nerdy. But now I love them. Sometimes when I have lenses in I hardly recognise myself. I think glasses help me look more unique.

I really do have a problem with people who wear glasses purely for fashion. The kind that have just clear glass as lenses. I really just don't understand it! I think those who need glasses, and pull them off with awesome frames and bright colours, look fantastic. But those who have wacky glasses and don't need them? No thank you!

I will leave you with one of my favourite glasses wearer. I love her quirky style and bold frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment