Tuesday 21 August 2012

A Level Results Present

Last Thursday, I recieved my A Level results and an unconidtional offer from Goldsmiths in London! Although I am deferring because of my internship, I was still so happy and proud of myself. And apparently so was my Mumand Step Dad! They got me the most amazing gifts to congratulate me as you can see above.
Firstly a beautiful black peplum pencil skirt from River Island. She had to take it back this morning and change it for a smaller size (apparently I'm losing a lot of weight) but it is goregous and funnily enough I posted an identical skirt in my 'Posh Spice' entry on Polyvore, perhaps my Mum has been snooping on my blog (Hi Mum!)
Secondly a embellished skull top also from River Island. It is such a nice fit and looks great with turned up jeans and sandals.
And last, but by no means least, they got me a Vivienne Westwood cross body pouch!!! I was so shocked when I saw the Vivienne Westwood dust bag and evern more thrilled when I opened it. It is a perfect size for going out and as it is black, goes with absolutely everything! It's clear my Mother knows my sense of style perfectly!

How did everyone do on their results?

No comments:

Post a Comment