Sunday 16 December 2012

Because I know that it's L.O.V.E.




I usually have a flick through the fashion magazine's that come with the weekend newspapers, and this weekend was no different. You Magazine that comes with the Daily Mail had Sarah Hadland on the cover in a beautiful Dolce & Gabbana red dress from Net-a-Porter. Of course it is far out of my
budget, but I have fallen in love with it! The black netting underneath is so lovely and the shape is my favourite style for a dress.

I now aspire to(one day!) get married in this dress or one very similar! I've never wanted a white dress as I am so pale and I much prefer red, so this is my ideal dress.

On another note, I am starting a 'Mulberry' Fund in the new year. I worked out that if I save £10 a week for just under 2 years I can get either of the Mulberry bags that I want, which makes we want to cry a little bit. But maybe one day I'll treat myself to one.






I was chosen to be 'Blog of the Day' by 'The Upcoming' this week which was really exciting as now my blog is being recognized and saw a huge influx of page views. If you are new to my blog, or look at it already, please follow me :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment