Thursday 26 July 2012

Busy Bee Buzzzz

I have been so busy for the last month that I haven't had any time to blog. I cannot believe it has been almost an entire month since my last blog post. I'm sorry! I'm going to get back in to posting regularly, Brownie promise :)

Lots has happened this month.

Firstly, I went on my first 'girls' holiday this month. I went to Kavos as I mentioned in previous posts. It was amazing, minus a trip to the doctors for an injection in my bum because I was bitten so badly by mosquitos! I did plan to do 'Holiday OOTD' But i didn't really get round to it, so I will collate pictures of my outfits from other photos to post on a 'Holiday' Special.

Loads of other quite small things have happened this month as well, like me losing my London Clubbing virginity. I went out for my friends birthday in SoHo at the beginning of the month, and it made me realise I need to branch out more! My local places to go out are really boring me with their main stream music and groups of pretty much naked girls. In London, I found it was a much nicer, older group of people. No silly fights over who kissed someones girlfriend and such.

My friend also invited me to the 'Broadwalk Empire' Series 2 dvd launch in Regents Street last week, which was amazing! I will definitely be doing a blog post devoted to that! It was such a fun evening and I had far too much free Champagne.

Also, July saw me and my boyfriend Jason celebrate 10 months and he bought me a gorgeous Swarovski Crystal ring with a Pearl on. It is beautiful. It wasn't an engagement ring, but in his words 'its the ring before'. It was the cutest thing he could have done and I am so happy. Soppy I know, but I am so happy!

Overall, July has been an incredible month, and I WILL get round to blogging more and make a July in Pictures post as soon as I can, so probably this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment